Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Happy Anniversary!


My sweet hubby and I have now been married for 4 years!! I just wanted to take a minute to say how thankful I am to have such a wonderful husband. He really is amazing! He is always helping me out if not doing the majority of the housework! I am so lucky to have a husband who provides for our family and loves what he does at the same time. He is such a wonderful dad to Landon also. I am so greatful that I get to be with him for eternity! Thanks for putting up with me babe!


4 comments:

Mike, Torie and Boys said...

Happy 4 years. I can't believe how fast time goes by. You guys are such a cute couple.

And I can believe Landon is in school.He is getting so big and he is so cute.

Love you guys

Walker paradise said...

happy anniversary!

Justin and Lori said...

Congrats! It is so fun to see all of your picturs.

Angie said...

Happy 4 Years!! I can't believe how big your little boy is!!