Saturday, October 25, 2008



Whoo Hoo! So I finally finished my LPN portion of school! I am already 3 weeks into my RN portion now. It has really flown by, but... I will be SO grateful when I am finished. I have till May and then I will be finished with my RN. Thanks to Brett's parents and my parents for all you guys have done to help me get this far! It is so comforting to know that my baby boy is in good hands when I can't be there for him! Also I could never make it with out my sweet husband, Brett, he has been so supportive. It's been fun reviewing things together. He has been so kind and patient with me, even though he has as much on his plate, if not more than I do. You guys are the very best! Love you.

5 comments:

Katherine said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That is awesome Candace...Hope to see in in Park City

Brandon, Christie, and Addie said...

Congrats! It is great to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I hope you love being a nurse as much as I have! Nursing school is tough, especially with a baby at home! Way to go!

Justin and Lori said...

Congrats! We're proud of you!
Way to go!

Heather J said...

Way to go, Just think, you are almost done.

Walker paradise said...

Congrats, it's a career that will pay off pretty fast.